News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: horny ovulation

vig0609 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:02 pm

Okay, does anyone else have this problem. I get really horny for three days during my ovulation or sometimes my period. I have a boyfriend and I love him so much, but sometimes I wonder if I do love him or is something wrong with me. I 29 and me and him have just started having sex about two years ago. I am not very sexually active for some reason. I do take paxil for my anxiety. When I am horny on those three days on ovulation or whatever I don't want my boyfriend. i seem to change who I am and how I feel. I feel very sexy and I crave either women or certain first time sex or kissing. I have cheated on my boyfriend because of this crave a long time ago. I hate it! I have been feeling this way since high school. Even when I was with my high school boy friend I would always brake up with him. Help!
 kaitka - Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:26 am

have you ever considered that maybe you are homosexual? it's normal to fantasize, but blatantly not desiring your boyfriend sexually is not normal for a heterosexual girl. being horny during ovulation is nature's way of helping the species survive. that is perfectly normal! maybe you should talk to your boyfriend about how you feel and be honest. possibly your anxiety medicine is affecting your sex drive. talk to your doctor!

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here