Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Spotting for 2 weeks now

Me257 - Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:17 pm

I am so sorry i posted in the wrong place before..

I am a 33 year old women, I have been vaganal spotting for about 2 weeks not pregnant for no reason, I know I am very stressed out this year alot has happened in my life that hasn't been very good.

It is more of a brownish then a red, why am I doing this and how can I stop it?

I did take the depo shot last year in June 06 and I spotted and bleed for 7-8 months then it stopped and I did get pregnant but has a miscarriage in july 07 all was ok with me, now I am spotting again and it is not stopping. I am not having any pains.
I am not on any medications.

Could this be due to my stress or could something be really wrong with me?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:54 pm

Spotting is generally in the range of normal hormonal fluctuation and many women experience it at times, but if it doesn't let up, it would be worthwhile to have an exam. There may be something the doctor can do to help regulate things so you won't have to deal with the nuisance of spotting.

Good luck
 JessOpal - Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 am

I have kind of the same situation, only I was spotting for three days before my period. When i was bleeding it was heavier than normal. My period ended June 27th and I'm still spotting to this day. some days its brown and some days its bright red. it also has a bad odor. im a very clean person and take showers every day and it still smells. I would just like to know why im spotting still two weeks after my period was done.

|