Question: Sperm colour and what it looks like.

LCD_kid - Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 pm

I am 14 years old and when i was masturbating about 3 days ago and there was a yellow liquid around the tip of my penis, so i thought i would just leave it then i checked up on it again today and everything seemed fine but then as i was masturbating the yellow stuff came back and it smelt bad, also not all of it was a liquid some was solid, it kind of looked like chewed meat. It does not hurt me but i am worried about this, will you please tell me what it is? and what i should do? to get rid of it.
 remslin - Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:21 pm

If you've had sex you might have an STD. Get checked. No lying to the doctor, either.

If not, I'd still probably go to the doctor. Just tell your parents you need to see the doctor about some personal problems, or call the doctor yourself. Doctors take an oath and can only divulge information of that sort to your parents if you choose to let them or if it is a life/death situation.

|