Question: Pearly penile Papules on the inside of your foreskin (shaft)

Jake1982 - Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Is it possible to have Pearly penile Papules on the foreskin shaft of your penis? (Being uncircumsized, when I pull down my foreskin?)

I know their usually on the rim of the head of a penis. (and I have them their too)

Please put my mind at ease. Being a virgin, it's freaking me out that I might have a social disease.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

User avatar Hello,These are fordycee spots on the shaft of penis which are ectopic sebaceous glands.These are also seen in some, at the vermillon border of the lips.There is no treatment required for this like for PPP.Quit worrying about these and it has nothing to do with sexual activity either.Cheers.