Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Pearly penile Papules on the inside of your foreskin (shaft)

Jake1982 - Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Is it possible to have Pearly penile Papules on the foreskin shaft of your penis? (Being uncircumsized, when I pull down my foreskin?)

I know their usually on the rim of the head of a penis. (and I have them their too)

Please put my mind at ease. Being a virgin, it's freaking me out that I might have a social disease.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

User avatar Hello,These are fordycee spots on the shaft of penis which are ectopic sebaceous glands.These are also seen in some, at the vermillon border of the lips.There is no treatment required for this like for PPP.Quit worrying about these and it has nothing to do with sexual activity either.Cheers.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us