News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: No more congested prostate but now have worse problems?

ntufs - Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

I have stopped getting congested prostate lately however it doesn't seem to be without its big negatives.

Now, it seems like I can no longer keep an erection anywhere near as long as before while sexually intimate. Also, it seems what will happen (instead of congested prostate) is a type of "internal ejaculation" where it seems like it happens in there somewhere and I'll end up urinating it out. If I do masturbate it out it doesn't really seem to want to come out either, comes out in a slow and weird way AND never really feels like it fully releases.

The only thing that has happened to me that I can immediately think of that might be related was getting hit in the penis/testicles while playing dodgeball the past 2 months. Is there anything else that can cause this? What can I do?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

User avatar Hello,You seem to have more an anxiety state than any specific problem.First you do not have any predisposing conditions,or medicine intake for you to develop retrograde ejaculation.Performance anxiety can rob you of the pleasure of an orgasm either during intercourse or masturbating.Your injury would not cause these symptoms.
To get over these symptoms you may need the reassurance from a urologist who can make sure that there is nothing organic.
Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions
advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

2001-2017
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here