Question: No more congested prostate but now have worse problems?

ntufs - Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

I have stopped getting congested prostate lately however it doesn't seem to be without its big negatives.

Now, it seems like I can no longer keep an erection anywhere near as long as before while sexually intimate. Also, it seems what will happen (instead of congested prostate) is a type of "internal ejaculation" where it seems like it happens in there somewhere and I'll end up urinating it out. If I do masturbate it out it doesn't really seem to want to come out either, comes out in a slow and weird way AND never really feels like it fully releases.

The only thing that has happened to me that I can immediately think of that might be related was getting hit in the penis/testicles while playing dodgeball the past 2 months. Is there anything else that can cause this? What can I do?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

User avatar Hello,You seem to have more an anxiety state than any specific problem.First you do not have any predisposing conditions,or medicine intake for you to develop retrograde ejaculation.Performance anxiety can rob you of the pleasure of an orgasm either during intercourse or masturbating.Your injury would not cause these symptoms.
To get over these symptoms you may need the reassurance from a urologist who can make sure that there is nothing organic.

2001-2017