Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Poor Sexual Stimuation

AussieMale - Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 am

Hi there.

I am seventeen years old, and I have noticed that when having sexual intercourse, im not getting that much sexual stimulation or "libido" i think its called untill the actual orgasm. I'm fully hard but that does not seem to make much of a difference. also, only recently (last few months) I have actually been able to pull my foreskin back but I have noticed that the head of my penis is VERY sensitive.

Is this normal?
and is there some way I can increase my "libido"??

Thanks heaps.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:28 pm

User avatar Hello,This what you have may be a part of performance anxiety rather than any real organic problem.You have to look at the whole thing with ease and enjoy,since you are otherwise fine.Some times depression,and conflict of sexual preference may lead to lesser enjoyment.A good understanding from your partner would help in improving your libido.Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us