Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Two moths late, on Birth control, and pregnancy tests are -

Josie777 - Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

My period is two months late, I have been and still am on birth control for the last six years, all three pregnancy tests came back negitive(over a corse of a month and a half) I am having sever pains in the location of my overies, particularly my right one. right befor my first missed period I was sick in bed for three days vomiting. I have lost my appitite for the last six weeks or so, and I am having trouble getting to sleep. Now when having sex I have abdomoal pains. Please help me to make sence of this. Thank you!!!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm

You should be checked for ovarian cysts or endometriosis. The symptoms you describe are not normal and are a sign that something is not right. It may not be serious but since it is affecting you it should be checked. Please make an appointment with your doctor or clinic.

Missed periods can be common with hormonal birth control methods so that in itself is not alarming.

2001-2017