News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Sperm in urine, weak erections, testicular pain

chodeepj - Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 am

I am a 25 years old unmarried man.From the very childhood I was having the habit of Masturbation.Recently I got a girlfriend whom I am going to marry after 1 or 2 years. But the problem is that from the last 4 months am not getting that much of strong erections as earlier life, the penis has become like that of a child. Every time I spend time with my girlfriend or get physically close , semen leaks out from the non erect penis. Sometimes good amount of sperm comes out with urine immediately after passing stool. And thereafter feel discomfort ,pain in testicles,root of penis etc.I consulted with doctors but they are not always ready to listen the explanation of my problem. Right now I don't masturbate or in fact penis don't get erect if I masturbate, only sometimes erection happens if I am close to my girlfriend.
I am very much afraid that this things are going to ruin my sexual life after marriage. Doctor please Help.....
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am

User avatar Hello,Erectile dysfunction ED as it is called is quite common in the population.There are many causes more related to age,diseases of blood vessels and nerves,abuse of drugs,alcohol,smoking and medications.
Perhaps the most common in your age group relates to psychologic factors.Guilt complex about masturbation is one single cause of performance anxiety.
Also fear of losing manliness due to loss of sperm is known as Dhat syndrome quite common in India.
Anxiety,depression are other contributing conditions.
More than any medication you may need counselling but then few tests may be needed to rule out physical problems.
A doppler test would rule out blood vessel relatd problems,and an endocrine workup to rule out testosterone based endocrine problems.
NPT test otherwise known as Nocturnal Penile Tumiscence Test rules out organic problems.
Best wishes.
 ymujadidi - Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 am

dear sir i am 24 years old i have start masturbating at age of 17th, at age of 20 i had my sex with my girlfriend, i am masturbating once every week, when i am with my girlfriend i do alto of oral sex like kissing and rubbing, with out intercourse, after some time i fell pain in my Scrotum, and while going for urea i can fell sperm coming with out of my penis, it pain a lot please late me know if every thing is normal, what test i should do? which doctor i should meet? and what is the main problem..

thank you for concentration about this mater
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:45 am

User avatar Hello,You should get your self examined especially to rule out non gonococcal urethritis which can cause minimal symptoms like mild discharge,burning,and testicular pain too if it has spread up.Treatment also would invole partner if so.It will be best to get an STD workup done and if nothing is wrong look for other causes like an Urinary tract infection,or a prostatic infection.
Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions
advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

2001-2017
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here