News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Premature Ejaculation/Erection problem/Penis Spots

rbay2 - Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 am

Hi

I have a problem with premature ejaculation, i get an erection even when my girlfriend just kisses me or even when we are just sitting down watching tv. and i seem to ejaculate even when i havent been touched near my penis. This is starting to be a real problem, is there anything i can take or do to fix this? Also i have spots on my penis is this something i should be worried about?they have white tops on them. is there anything i can take or do to fix this aswell?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 pm

User avatar Hello,Normally one would be able to hold ejaculations for about 2 minutes from the beginning of a penetration.A persistent problem of ejaculation with minimal stimulation would fall under premature ejaculation.An occasional premature ejaculation is ok and can be tackled with out professional help.
This can happen as a part of erectile dysfunction when one would hurry up to finish it off before the erection would wane off.
Psychological factors like anxiety,stress,and relationship problems could play a major role.
Hormonal,reflex problems at the genital tract,infections,and some times inherited traits,medications are other known factors.
Treatment would include counselling,squeeze technique in which at the point of coming the partner sqeezes the head of penis till the sensation passes away and restart the foreplay and redo the procedure.
Local anesthetic cremes do help so do antidepressants in some.When using the extenal applications do bear in mind of allergic reactions.
Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions
advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

2001-2017
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here