Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Control sexual drive

 hyago076 - Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi, I am a man. I am looking for a safe medication which I can buy easily from a pharmacy which would lower my sexual drive temporarily. It is really important. I need that so much. Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm

User avatar Hello,
I know of nothing you can get that would not require a prescription. Several of the antidepressant drugs have this as a side effect but these require that you talk to a doctor, APRN, PA, etc. It would be a safe option but you need an evaluation.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us