Question: Penis Foreskin Not Retracting.

Slipknot1915 - Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi, im a 14(soon 15) year old male. Whenever i masturbate i always try to pull my foreskin back but it seems as if it wont get passed the glans/head, it seems the Penis head is to thick for the skin to retract and this is something that sorta scares me. My Penis is not directly the longest but its quite thick, id apreciatte your help, thanks in prehance.
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you for the post. I had answered a similar query recently, which you may access by clicking on the following URL.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=49648
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again.