Question: OverMasturbation

gsood1 - Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm

I think i am a victim of overmasturbation. I feel my erection are not as good or
as hard as they use to be... obviously my first step i am going to take is stop
masturbating for a while...second..i know i have to take something to recover
from the damage i might have does to myself...maybe something to do with HGH. or
semething.

I masturbate daily but 1 to 2 times...most of the time once...but some days i go
crazy like 3 or 4 times...maybe even 5...
but mostly once before i go to sleep.

please adivce
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 am

User avatar Hello,There is nothing like over masturbation provided it does not affect your day to day activities,disturb others privacy,and methods which would cause physical harm.This is a safe practice from the point of view of STDs and gives a safe outlet for pent up feelings.Anxiety states relating to masturbation cause more harm than the process it self.Try to become an extrovert.Get in to physical shape and slowly you would find your self fine.