Question: Too Horny

Peters - Wed May 11, 2005 5:19 am

The problem is that Im horny all the time. Im not gonna ask some "stupid" or "annoying" question how/what to do to get sex. As I know that people think thats a stupid question, annoying in fact as long as they themselves get sex on regular basis.

I was wondering if there is some medecine or something that can be surgically removed too stop feeling horny all the time and stop having hardons. Im about 20 or something. Would be grateful for some advice. I would prefer to have something surgically removed. Not my whole penis though as I need it to look like a man and go to the bathroom.
Is there a way for that so I wont feel any sexual feelings at all??

//thanks in advance :D
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed May 11, 2005 6:13 am

Absolutely not! What you are experiencing is normal even if you feel its excessive. Learn to accept your sex drive as a normal part of your existence. It will change later, in the mean time it can become less annoying to you if you accomodate it. Growing up is all about learning to enjoy who you are not who you should be and learning to compromise in the process.
Good luck
 Peters - Mon May 16, 2005 2:47 pm

Tamer Fouad, M.D. wrote:Hello,
Good luck

Im sorry but its nearly impossible for me accommodate to anything that has to do with my sex drive, I have tried to accommodate to it for years, but its groing stronger, If I beat off alot it Im still horny, if I don't beat off Im equally horny still and the hardons keep on picking fights with me, so i have to jerk for a long time and then Im in the circle again off excessive masturbation.
I have never got any sex with a human being, Im not currently gettin any and I never will and thats a FACT.

There must be something to solve this problem, I know you say its normal, but I don't care about being normal, I just wanna stop being horny and stop jerking off all the time. I'll tell ye, Im diening over here!

This may sound like a joke to an average individual with ups and downs in there life,but my life is all about downs. I must say this is NOT a joke. I want my sex drive surgically removed, I don't belive so much in medecine, thats why I would be happy with surgical removing and thats lasting.
I just want it gone, the damn sex lust has ruined me completely, its the only thing I think about, I though it would go away with age, I'll tell ye, its just growing stronger! I need it to be gone forever. I just wanna be able to live without sex, is that so wrong?? I must live without it, becuase I am one of those who don't get to share other peoples joy. And I can accept that, but I need my body to help me accept it as well, I think I will cut off my penis soon if it don't PLEASE there must be something? :(

Im sorry Im weird :(
 Erin Brown - Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:44 am

You have got to be joking me, your parents should take away your computer. Please. :x
 installdude - Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:08 pm

I agree this is some child playing a prank.
 DavidH - Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:12 pm

You may want to pay for sex...... JMO :?:
 Geilerbock - Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:49 am

I sympathize with "Mr. Too Horny". While I have not gotten to the point that he has, I would certainly be open to suggestions from a professional health care provide as tor how one could reduce or even eliminate sex drive.

Almost too horny
 2mad4words - Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:19 pm

In my case it interferes with normal non-sex relationships.
For all of those religious nuts out there, I've already tried not thinking about it and I do not nor ever have felt any guilt associated with my overactive sex drive. I was married at one time and was getting sex everyday and wasn't bothered by it.
She left me for a more compliant partner.
I have seen in drug adds about some substances having negative sexual side effects. :D Give me bad side effect drugs any day!
I have tried to overmasturbate to effectively disable the drive but I can still get it up and ejaculate after about an hour.
ahem...when I was married it took 3 hours for me to reach the point of orgasm, but then it felt like someone was jamming a steel-bristle pipe cleaner in-and-out of my penis and another side effect was a small pain just above the base of my penis but below my navel.
Some background: I have Klinefelter's Syndrome, and at birth my testicles did not drop in time to stop them from being sterylized by my body heat.
Any woman whom answers this will be concidered to be just seeking to remain in control through sex, coersion, ans public humiliation of a slightly disturbed man. BTW I'm 37.
 TooHornyToo - Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:17 pm

I'm so horny lately my penis is a chafed wreck. I really gotta throttle the thing since some dickhead doctors thought it was a good idea to cut my foreskin off as a child, and I'm really sick of wasting half the day relieving being horny. I'd like kids someday or I'd just chop my balls off. I don't want a girlfriend right now, and I don't want to waste all the time I do being some ###### animal in heat. :x
 TooHornyToo - Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:40 pm

Oh yeah, and you think being back up in a hour is bad? I can be back up in a few minutes.
 terbear - Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:15 am

you guys need girlfriends trust me they would love you for your stamina (be glad you aren't minutemen) :-)
 hornykidAR - Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:43 pm

Mr. Too Horny,

I am also sympathy with you about the problem of being too horny all the time. It is a good thing, I guess. Who can do things like we do? I am telling ya', women love the fact that we have such a strange sex drive. Don't be so bothered with it. Enjoy it. And if you think it is ruining you .. then there is a solution: Get involved with more activities including some that will make money. Get a second job or take more classes.

From my own experience - I get less horny whenever I have too many things to do. After 2 or 3 days .. I realized that I have not masturbated for that long (I am away from my wife - she's overseas right now, waiting on the petition to be completed) ... then I start masturbating again .. and IT FEELS GOOD.

Conclusion: Don't feel bad, if you want to stop the drive .. don't cut your balls off .. Just find other things to do that will take up most of your time. You'll have a wholesome life. Life is a sh*t without SEX, I am telling ya!

Masturbators Society Copyrighted 2006.

Good luck!
 Kczym - Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:47 pm

I am a 40 yo male with a very healthy libido. My wife on the other hand has zero libido. The real problem is that she does not see her lack of libido as a problem and will not do anything about it. I have tried and tried to get her to go to counselling or see a doctor but she does not seem to think this is a problem. After all, she "lets" me have sex with her periodically. But knowing that she is not into it makes it rather joyless for me. The marriage is good in every other way. We have 3 kids. I don't want to throw away my marriage over our mismatched libidos. However, my high sex drive is leading me into riskier and riskier extramarital situations. If I could just find a way to eliminate my libido my life would be so much easier. I am an Atheist so please don't suggest prayer or meditation. I want real world solutions. Isn't there a drug or a supplement I can take? I know some anti-depressants can reduce libido, but in all honesty I am not really clinically depressed. I doubt my doctor would prescribe an anti-depressant for the express reason of diminishing my libido. Some one please HELP me!!
 ViolentRose - Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:51 am

you have no idea what some girls will do to get a guy with that kind of stamina, it is not a problem, in fact it seems like a gift. I'm not saying crazy religious crap but really most girls can go for hours and the guys can only go a couple times. i know because i am a girl, and if my bf had stamina like that i don't think we'd leave the bedroom! another thing is you could just need to find someone you can truly connect with, and make love. it's not always sex or getting laid or jerking off, you might just need to be with whomever you love.

|