Question: $$ for testicals?

flyboy - Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:16 pm

I heard from a family friend that you can actually get paid for your testicals? They said that they pay you for your testicals and then replace them with a fake ones because they need them for research purposes. Is that true? And where would you find out info, I am goig to get clipped anyway so if I'm shooting blanks, I might as well lose "my boys" and get paid for it right?
 johnny44692000 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:16 pm

the testosterone that makes you "manly" is produced in your testicles. I've heard the same thing and it could be worth it but the downside is that you'll probably have to take some kind of a testosterone suppliment if you do!
 ConcernedBoy99 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:19 pm

Are u crazy!? Thats gross and y would u wanna give away ur nuts? thats retarded.
 djh_357 - Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 pm

I am a 27 year old male that has 4 kids. I was just wondering if there is a place you can go to sell your testicals. Its not like I really need them anymore. Please reply
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:33 pm

User avatar They play a role in your sexual performance regardless of your fertility status. I would not seek their removal at a young age for sure.

Testosterone, the male sex hormone which is produced in the testicles, is essential to the development of the reproductive organs and other male characteristics such as body and facial hair, low voice, and wide shoulders. Without enough testosterone, a man will probably lose his sex drive and suffer from fatigue, depression, hot flashes and osteoporosis.

I hope this helps.

|