News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: $$ for testicals?

flyboy - Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:16 pm

I heard from a family friend that you can actually get paid for your testicals? They said that they pay you for your testicals and then replace them with a fake ones because they need them for research purposes. Is that true? And where would you find out info, I am goig to get clipped anyway so if I'm shooting blanks, I might as well lose "my boys" and get paid for it right?
 johnny44692000 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:16 pm

the testosterone that makes you "manly" is produced in your testicles. I've heard the same thing and it could be worth it but the downside is that you'll probably have to take some kind of a testosterone suppliment if you do!
 ConcernedBoy99 - Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:19 pm

Are u crazy!? Thats gross and y would u wanna give away ur nuts? thats retarded.
 djh_357 - Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 pm

I am a 27 year old male that has 4 kids. I was just wondering if there is a place you can go to sell your testicals. Its not like I really need them anymore. Please reply
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:33 pm

User avatar They play a role in your sexual performance regardless of your fertility status. I would not seek their removal at a young age for sure.

Testosterone, the male sex hormone which is produced in the testicles, is essential to the development of the reproductive organs and other male characteristics such as body and facial hair, low voice, and wide shoulders. Without enough testosterone, a man will probably lose his sex drive and suffer from fatigue, depression, hot flashes and osteoporosis.

I hope this helps.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here