Question: only masterbation for ejaculation....

indy1973 - Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:55 pm

I am very concerned for myself and my fiancee ongoing. When we first started a sexual relationship it was great although, more often than not I had to initiate it. As we felt more comfortable with eachother he told me his quirks, preferences, and desires. He did say he thought that at one time he had a porn addiction. He is very much into porn. (I am not opposed to it and use it myself occasionally) I know that he must have had a hard time in the beginning trying to pull off sex so often....He is a daily masterbator and has an entire ritual of it. Our frequency of sex has majorly decreased as now he feels as though he can be "himself". He has apologized over and over for this and has told me of major problems it has caused in past relationships. I know he feels very badly about it. He says he doesn't think about having sex much and hasn't since he was in his mid twenties. ONLY MASTERBATING. When it has been awhile since our last encounter he can perform but doesn't ejaculate most times unless he masterbates after intercourse. He tells me it has nothing to do with me, it is fantasy and that everything has to be just right for him. I do not know how to help this situation nor do I know what to do for myself. I am not a fan of simply masterbating to relieve stress. I have not changed in appearance, if so only for the better.... Any comments or feedback... please get back to me. One last thing.... he is a wonderful man and my best friend, although this is something he can't really talk about anymore....
 dsjeya - Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:26 pm

your friend has to choose between u and masturbation
if he chooses u he has to undergo psycotherapy to get rid of his addiction ta masturubation
 indy1973 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:05 am

Do you think it is an addiction to masterbation or porn? What type of pshchotherapy do you suggest and how do i go about bringing this up? Is this a common thing? Why as a female does it make me feel so useless and unattractive?
 Gump - Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:39 pm

Hi, I might be able to contribute to this conversation.. myself i'm a 21 year old male.. i came out of a very serious relationship when i was 19 which lasted 2 years, during that time my sex life was fantastic! when we split i was single for a about 8 months and i found myself masturbating more and more, and getting addicted to porn.. then i met a new girl, but because i was hooked on masturbation i found it very difficult to 'perform' when i was with her, and it was the most embarrasing moment of my life.. the more i failed the worse i felt and the harder it was to relax and perform..i ended up going to the doctor because it was bringing me down, and i was suffering from depression because of it, my Doctor prescribed me Viagra which i found embarrasing but obviously it did the trick.. it was only meant as a temporary soloution to get my confidence back.. problem is after that, i felt i had to take it to perform and i find myself using it more and more.. and i'm sltill hooked on Masturbation..
What i want to know is can too much masturbation/pornography effect your performance in the bedroom as it reduces your use of your own imagination ?!?
do you think if i could give up the porn it would have an effect on my sex life?!?

|