Lump between neck and collar bone

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
littleworried

Lump between neck and collar bone

Postby littleworried » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Hi

I feel a little silly doing this as I know this is no substitute for actualy seeing the DR but here goes.

Couple of weeks ago, I told my husband that I feel as if things are on me, feels like a bug has landing on me and light prickling sensations. Keeps me awake sometimes because as I am about to drift off, along comes the sensation. Anywhere on the body, face, hands, feet or head. This I thought was a good explanation of feeling exhusted. I take Adderall for ADD which (surprisingly) helps me feel better! And live with a headache most of the time. Rangeing from dull ache to full blind migraine. He poo-poohed it and said I was being silly. I also have night sweats (didnt think anything of this either). And feeling nausea (put this down to Adderall) Then last week I found a small pea sized lump at the base of my neck and collar bone. I have had no illnesses. But I have lost 30 lbs over last 18 months! (Adderall??) I am not a sweet tooth person (rather have cheese and biscuits than dessert.\) but I have had a NEED for sugary things.

littleworried

Postby littleworried » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Forgot to include

I am 36 (just) Female, Had abnormormal cells removed cervical 15 years ago, HAve had Ovarians cysts on and off most of my life. Mother had Bowens skin cancer (incapsuled) 5 years ago.

Return to “Lymphoma”