Chronic Diarrhea,Tightness in Chest{Please respond}

Stomach, intestinal and colon diseases

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
hippiewitch

Chronic Diarrhea,Tightness in Chest{Please respond}

Postby hippiewitch » Sun May 06, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi,

I am a 27 year old female with no past surgeries and I am not currently on any medications. I have had constipation for a few years and starting on March 19th of this year,I have had diarrhea on and off. I now get it once a week and got it twice last week. I last got it Friday nite and something I ate may have triggered it. I also get a tight and/or heavy feeling in my chest on and off. Sometimes sitting upright while driving or being on the computer can trigger it. Standing can trigger it as well. A few nights ago,the tight feeling I experienced in my chest was scary. I was just lying down on my side trying to go to sleep then.

I saw a general doctor and got a physical exam and blood work done on April 23rd of this year and I didn't get bad news. He listened to my stomache and felt my abdomen. He also listened to my heart. My heart races sometimes too but not everyday and I wonder if it has been due to being tired or from lack of sleep. I really hope to hear back from a doctor here regarding my symptoms. Thank you.

Michelle

hippiewitch

Re:Chronic Diarrhea

Postby hippiewitch » Thu May 10, 2007 12:52 am

Hi,

I am wondering why no one has responded to my previous post about chronic diarrhea and tightness in my chest? No one ever responded to another post I posted on another thread on this site either. If more information is needed from me for some reason,please let me know. Thanks.

Michelle

Return to “Gastroenterology Topics”