Bunionectomy surgery

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
Scrubgirl

Bunionectomy surgery

Postby Scrubgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:54 pm

I am looking for an orthopedic surgeon in my surrounding area that is reliable and qualified to do my bunionectomy surgery. I am a little pressed for time and need it done on Christmas break when I'm out of college for a few weeks. I'm in the Surgical
Technology field and must remain on my feet for hours at a time and I need time to heal before I go back in January. I would prefer an orthopedic surgeon from either UK Medical Center in Lexington, KY, or one from UT Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. I am a 40 year old female. Shoe correction and antiinflammatorys have been unsuccessful. There is no other family history of my condition and I am in very good health. I am taking no medications at this time.

Debbie Miller, RN
Nurse

Postby Debbie Miller, RN » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:21 pm

Since we are not in your country, it is difficult for us to advise on this. You should be able to call a hospital for names of surgeons or podiatrists who may be able to do this. Otherwise I would suggest you call your health plan for this information. Good luck
The answers in online forums are for information only and are not intended to substitute for medical advice and care. Please see your personal health care provider for further evaluation of your individual case.

Debbie Miller, RN

Return to “Joint surgery”