brown discharge

Gynecology questions

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
future_nurse

brown discharge

Postby future_nurse » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:53 pm

On October 28th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Since then I have been experencing a brown discharge on the paper after I wipe. The first few times it burned when I pee'd but the burning has now stopped. The discharge went away and then on Wednesday November 9th I started my period. It lasted 3 days and then just went away. Then the discharge started back up again. I knwo it's only been 2 weeks since intercourse but my eating habits have changed, I'm having lower back pains and I'm finding myself to be very sleepy and very emotional and cranky. I'm not on any sort of birth control and I've never been to the Ob/Gyn. I'm 20 years old and I knwo I should go but I thought I would see if I could get some answers to ease my mind on here first...until I can get an appointment...Is there a chance that I'm going to have a baby?!? :D

future_nurse

Re: brown discharge

Postby future_nurse » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:52 pm

sounds goofy i know

Return to “Gynecology”