anal bleeding

Gynecology questions

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
nehanikit

anal bleeding

Postby nehanikit » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

hi
sorry if my english goes wrong!
me from KSA, 21 female; approaching a gyno for this here is not easy for me :(
i need ur advise, please help!
my bf asks for annal sex and we tried it yesterday
i was feeling sooo much pain but he was like "its normal" and after sometime i bleed "fresh blood" :(
i had some prblms like brain tumour once diagnosed to me; now fine after surgery!
ovary cyst; i go to gyno and she is doing fine in it!me feeling better in that
but me worried why i bleeded! after sometime i felt some swelling there which was little painful but its fine now (After 20 hrs)
i don't wonna lose my bf :( please help me! i will be so thankful for ur advise
waiting!
bye

Debbie Miller, RN
Nurse

Re: anal bleeding

Postby Debbie Miller, RN » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Hello,
If your boyfriend really cares about you, he will care about your health and comfort. He will put this ahead of his own desire for a different sex experience. You should be able to express your desires and have your needs met. Anything that is not mutually desirous is not a good idea in a relationship. If you can't reach agreement on sexual activity this should be an indicator of the type of relationship you have. It is a red flag to me. I would seriously reconsider if you can't work through this and have a satisfactory result without pain, swelling or bleeding on your part. I consider that unacceptable.

Good luck and best wishes.
The answers in online forums are for information only and are not intended to substitute for medical advice and care. Please see your personal health care provider for further evaluation of your individual case.

Debbie Miller, RN

Return to “Gynecology”