Brownish Discharge after Mastrubation followed by Bleeding!

Gynecology questions

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
EcSkim0

Brownish Discharge after Mastrubation followed by Bleeding!

Postby EcSkim0 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Good Day,

I am a 21 year old Female, who is sexually active with one partner. Yesterday I decided to masturbate and insert a round tube into my vagina...etc. I then noticed I had brown discharge a few minutes later, and then chose to insert a Q-tip with Hydrogen Peroxide on it and swabbed. Today, when I woke up and used the restroom, I wiped and noticed I had blood. I am 1 week and a 1/2 or so away from my next menstruation period. I have also been diagnosed with HPV low grade and had a mild cold last week(I took some medication). What is wrong with my body?

Debbie Miller, RN
Nurse

Re: Brownish Discharge after Mastrubation followed by Bleeding!

Postby Debbie Miller, RN » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Hello,
I suspect you just had a little trauma that caused the bleeding. It is not likely to be of concern unless bleeding continues. I suspect whatever was injured will heal soon.

Best wishes.
The answers in online forums are for information only and are not intended to substitute for medical advice and care. Please see your personal health care provider for further evaluation of your individual case.

Debbie Miller, RN

Return to “Gynecology”