Dull Ache Left Side-Lymph Node?

Moderators: Radiodiagnosis Team, Primary Care Team, Cardiology Team

Forum rules
YOUR POST WILL REQUIRE APPROVAL - READ: Doctors Lounge Forum Rules and Regulations
• Use a precise title for your question otherwise it will NOT be approved.
• Do not post the same question more than once & maintain related posts in original thread.
• Do not use your real name or identifiable information - You can't edit/delete your post.
Jen40

Dull Ache Left Side-Lymph Node?

Postby Jen40 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:25 pm

Not sure where to post this. I'm a 40 year old female. For the past year, about every few months I have had a dull ache on the front lower left side above my leg, I guess its the groin area above my leg. It comes and goes for a day or two, then comes back again every couple of months. Looking at it, I don't notice any lymph node swelling, but this is where lymph nodes are I guess. Not sure what else is in that area? Pulled muscle maybe? Anyway, I haven't had it checked out, and am wondering what it could be and if I need to be concerned. Thanks!

Nurse Owens

Postby Nurse Owens » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:20 pm

Could this be your ovaries during ovulaton? Does this occur once a month?
This information is not to take the place of your physician. In the event of an emergency please seek medical help immediately.

Dr. Anthony Solomon
Medical Doctor

Postby Dr. Anthony Solomon » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:15 pm

Please disregard any advice or information given by this "Nurse Owens" who has been identified as an impostor preying on unsuspecting site visitors. He has no medical or paramedical qualifications, did not submit any credentials to the website administrator (as is strictly required), and did not undergo the mandatory trials imposed on volunteer members.

He was identified within a few hours of posting responses under his fake identity, and has been permanently banned from the site by the administrator and webmaster.

Return to “Endocrinology Topics”