News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: HELP ME

JAMIELM1 - Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:00 pm

I have been severely nausious for around four months, and I have no developed sharp pain in my lower abdomin. I cannot find anything anywhere that will tell me what is wrong. I am definately not pregnant.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:18 pm

User avatar Jamiel,
First have a look at some of the common causes of nausea.
vomiting/nausea.htm" class="postlink">Click here!
Some of these causes appear to have associated symptoms so its very important if you are complaining of anything else even if you think its unrelated to mention it.
It would be advisable to get a check up, your doctor will probably request some investigations. If all turns out to be normal then by exclusion it could be a psychological problem that will go away with proper treatment.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here