Question: Severe Stomach pain

Jahman - Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:49 pm

Age: 23 years old

Sex: Male

Past Diagnoses: N/A

Past Surgeries: none

Family history: Mother and two close cousins suffering from lowe intestine Chronic disease

Current Medications: None

I moved to Canada around 3 months ago, I'm a Canadian resident and citizen, yet I've been having problems with my medical insurance, they've made a mistake with my address therefore I need to wait an additional 3 months to get my card and cant see a doctor without having to pay fees I simply don't have.

for over 4 months I've been having severe nausea almost every day, and in the past 2 months I started having stomach pain in addition to the nausea which basically only strengthens it.

I cant see a doctor and I'm suffering here, I've kept track of my symptoms and changes, I estimated that it has to do with GAD ( Generalized anxiety disorder ) which physically hurts me and might have damaged one of my organs.

Here's the description, excuse the simple terms:

I've been having nausea problems my whole life, every time I got too excited, ate too much, being a passenger in a moving vehicle etc...
it has never been really bad, I've managed to.. get used to it and use tricks like breathing techniques and such..
4 or 5 months ago I've had a really stressful experience and I felt that the nausea problem was aggravating, there is barely and actual vomitting getting done since I hate vomitting and I hold myself until it passes away.

My symptoms were: elevated hearbeat, feeling very hot, sweating, thinking very fast, terrible feeling.

A month after it started, I moved to Canada, the problem was more or less the same, yet a month after I've started having really some kind of abdominal discomfort, like bubble rumbling in my stomach, all day.

its been getting worse and worse every day since, today, I feel my stomach really aching, the bubbles have become like nails and I've noticed certain patterns:

1) Everytime I'm in the SLIGHTEST stressing situation I suddenly feel very nauseous and my stomach starts hurting other than making noise.( for instance, having to stand-out in public, talking to women, getting intimidated by someone etc... ), everyone gets somehow anxious in these moments, but I feel physical pain when I even THINK about it...

2) I've noticed that from 8 to 10 am its the worse, I cant control it by breathing and cant "pass it", I try tricks like drinking coca cola slowly, drinking pepto bismol, eating saltines, almost all the tricks... thing is, I've been having problems from 8 to 10 forever, I get REALLY tired in these hours, even if I slept well, and the fatigue in these hours makes the pain overcome my .. will to stop it.

3) The bubbles I'm talking about feel like gas passing through the tubes in my stomach, and I know its not very possible to tell, but I feel they're HOT, not through my stomach, but sometimes the bubbles explode inside and go up my throat tube and I feel heat all the way up.

4) I do not have refular diarrhea, yet it changes all the time, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, depending on how bad I felt the same day.

I have no options left until april ( when I'm supposed to get my medi-card ), I have no money for private insurance and I'm OUT of options, my case is probably both psychological and physical, I can somehow try to take care of the psychological part of curing me by meditating and relaxing in general, but I fear that the physical condition is only getting worse.

I must be fully honest and tell you that the ONLY thing that worked for me and takes the pain away is Marijuana, its great for the moment yet I want to remove the problem completely without depending on this flower, plus by doing that I'm hurting other things.
I tell you this in hope that you might know WHY marijuana relieves the pain and maybe estimate a probability from that.

I'm sorry I made you read so much but I'm suffering as we speak and I want to make it clear what my symtoms are.

I thank you in advance for your help
Sam
 Jahman - Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:47 am

is my problem that uncommon ?

|