Question: Sisters need help

ouch - Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi , I am a 36 year old femal . I had my gallbladder out last year and have been sick over the past seven months. I had a micic pain of gallbladder attack . Stabbibg pain in kidney and then it wrapped around to the chest with alot of pressure. Went to the hospital blood work, urine sample,utrosound ,heart traser, everything was okay. now i have this on going pain in my ribs,kidneys, and (abdomen on the left side) . The paina nd aches last off and on all day every day. one day on the right the other on the left some time it's on both sides at the same times it moves around almost in a cirle . my abdomin , then my rib then my kideny.The pain feels like kidney stone . I have had kidney stone on right side once before and it was blocked for a month and then went away on its own. I have been experincing loss of hair in small round patches and i thought i had a blader infection went to the doctor and he also thought that as well. Blood in urine and white pulups. I am being scheduled for a barium enima, and mri of the stomache.They said it might be fibromyalgia or vascultis. My family has a history on both sides of cancer so yes this worries me as well. My father had lyphoma and my uncle had stomache cancer and my grandmother had another type have to find out still. What is you opion. Thanks for your time .Beverly
 ouch - Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:47 am

ouch wrote:Hi , I am a 36 year old femal . I had my gallbladder out last year and have been sick over the past seven months. I had a micic pain of gallbladder attack . Stabbibg pain in kidney and then it wrapped around to the chest with alot of pressure. Went to the hospital blood work, urine sample,
utrosound ,heart traser, everything was okay. now I have this on going pain in my ribs,
kidneys, and (abdomen on the left side) . The paina nd aches last off and on all day every day. one day on the right the other on the left some time it's on both sides at the same times it moves around almost in a cirle . my abdomin , then my rib then my kideny.
The pain feels like kidney stone . I have had kidney stone on right side once before and it was blocked for a month and then went away on its own. I have been experincing loss of hair in small round patches and I thought I had a blader infection went to the doctor and he also thought that as well. Blood in urine and white pulups. I am being scheduled for a barium enima, and mri of the stomache.
They said it might be fibromyalgia or vascultis. My family has a history on both sides of cancer so yes this worries me as well. My father had lyphoma and my uncle had stomache cancer and my grandmother had another type have to find out still. What is you opion. Thanks for your time .Beverly
My sister who is 38 is having same pains for almost two years and has lost 50 pounds in seven month and is a slight size two. Here cortasal levels are out of control and instead of gaining weight she is losing it!!!

ouch - Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:31 pm

[quote="ouch"][quote
It's me again ...no reply yet? Sorry for the typing mistakes.
I haven't enabled spell check yet either... Sorry....
More history... my older sister Michelle is very sick they want to put her on steriods... even though they don't know the full cause of her pain. She did have her uterus taken out , cysts where found, she still has her tubes. When she was down she was able to point to every part on my body that she was sore in and it was all the same, except for the left abdominal side.
They haven't even ran all the test they can yet. She has had a mri and ultasounds every was okay and is scheduled for a baruim enima as well. I wish she lived down here so we would have the same doctors. Her Doctors Haven't run half the blood work test mine have. I am being tested for Lupus and all the rest they can by blood.I have had a Lactose intalerant test as well...came back fine. Starting to get frusterated...trying not to stress out for i know it make things worse. I live a pretty much stress free life and have a great new house and car and loving family and a parttime job wich i only have for spending money . So they can't blame this one on stress or depression . Because i'am neither. I realy need to get this sorted out for it is taking time away from my husband and playing with my three year old son. I can tolerate alot of pain ,but every day starts to take it's toll.
Thanks again for your time. Beverly
 ouch - Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:17 pm

Hi ,
I guess i'm writting to myself? No replies yet from a doctor . But anyways... here goes.
A little more information. I just had more blood work done for the third time and urine samples.
They tested for a lot more things. Everything came back noramal. They even tested for Lupus .... Which i was wondering my sell. I get very fatigued and i am loosing hair.
My Doctor said my body going through a lot because of the pain and stress that it causes and what ever else my body is trying to fight off. I still have the traveling pain. Kidneys , ribs and left side abdominal pain. I find it difficult to sleep on my right side, it feels bruised inside. I have loss of appitie most days and other days i just feel like eating everything. Sugar seems to be the bad thing right now. I had to go into the walk in clinic with a first ever bladder infection. Or that's is what they had said apparently i had all the signs of one.Blood in the urine and white pulups.Anyways the test came back fine. My Doctor said maybe it was a Kidney stone. I get a weird pressure behind my nose, but neve a nose bleed . My headaches have returned but i think it is many due to not eating right . I fear mostly for my sister ... as i can still aford to loose some weight. Where as if she looses anything more i'm fearful it might start hearting her internal organs more. They want to put her on steriods. I don't have much trust in her Docors they haven't even run half the blood work my doctors have, They haven't done a lactose intalerante test or even tested her for Lupus.I don't even think they have checked into her gallblader or Kidney area enough.
Anyways i hope someone figures this out soon for the both of us. Every test is a wait. Wait weeks for blood tests and even longer for major test . No wonder its been over two years to figure this out for her and going on since July for me. Every time a test comes back okay . You get a frusterated feeling. Not because you want to have them come back postive. But you want to know why you are in pain. And every second person i talk to these days has Fibromyalgia or something that just can't been explained so they give it another name. Anyways enouhg of a bable . Were supppost to keep these letters short. Maybe one day i be able to tell you what they find.... B

|