"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Question: Possible problems

gt1924 - Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:53 pm

I am a 28 year old female that has been sick from a cold the last few days. Yesterday my stomach hurt and I didn't think much of it because I've been sick. Today the pain felt like gas in the morning and I went to the bathroom just fine. The pain has stayed with me all day. When I bend over it hurts more. It is about 5 inches right of my belly button and hurts when I press on it. I also have pain all around that spot to my belly button up to my ribs that isn't half as painful as that one spot. Nothing seems to make it stop hurting. I have gone to the bathroom 2 times today and still there. Any suggestions?

Thank You,

BTW: on no meds, no children, have PCOS, have had a few relatives have their gull bladder out.
 gt1924 - Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:23 am

I wanted to add that today the pain seems to be a little lower than before. Also the only past surgeries I have had is Carpal Tunnel Release surgery on 8/05 & 10/05. Any help would be appreciated because I don't have insurance and don't want to go to the emergency room if I don't really have to serious of a problem.

Thank You,