News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Possible problems

gt1924 - Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:53 pm

I am a 28 year old female that has been sick from a cold the last few days. Yesterday my stomach hurt and I didn't think much of it because I've been sick. Today the pain felt like gas in the morning and I went to the bathroom just fine. The pain has stayed with me all day. When I bend over it hurts more. It is about 5 inches right of my belly button and hurts when I press on it. I also have pain all around that spot to my belly button up to my ribs that isn't half as painful as that one spot. Nothing seems to make it stop hurting. I have gone to the bathroom 2 times today and still there. Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Tammy

BTW: on no meds, no children, have PCOS, have had a few relatives have their gull bladder out.
 gt1924 - Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:23 am

I wanted to add that today the pain seems to be a little lower than before. Also the only past surgeries I have had is Carpal Tunnel Release surgery on 8/05 & 10/05. Any help would be appreciated because I don't have insurance and don't want to go to the emergency room if I don't really have to serious of a problem.

Thank You,
Tammy

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here