News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: sweats, feeling of vomitting

kmbrly_angel - Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 pm

I'm a 39 yr old female. 3 weeks ago, i was having chronic diareaha. Now 2 weeks later, my upper stomach, just under my breasts is extended, bloated, and I can't eat. If i eat I feel sick to my stomach. Today, i broke out in sweats and had a feeling of wanting to pass out. It passed as soon as it came.But that feeling has been coming and going all day and my stomach doesn't feel right. Its almost like the food doesn't go down and stuck. And wanting almost begging to be sick so I can get rid of everything.
Suggestions?
 htlaeh - Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:01 pm

The symptoms that you have described could be attributed to any of several conditions which require prompt medical attention, including, but not limited to gallstones or GERD. You need to see a Gastroenterologist as soon as possible.

If you do not already have a relationship with a Gastroenterologist, then talk to your primary physician for a referral.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here