News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: please anwer me soon i'm really scared

BERTO - Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:57 pm

I am new to the site and i have a question and i am a bit worried and i pray that you can be of assistance i am 23 yrs old and married father of 3 i saw my dr after feeling excessive bloating i was placed on antibiotics and i have been on a high fiber diet since. after the antibiotics i realized i was still getting a bit gasy not as bad as before but never the less still gassy he told ne to take imodium i took it but still have loose stools on occassion could it be because of the high fiber?

2nd concern i been drinking alot of fluids lately especially water and i have been feeling some tingling were the penis expands from the body also after urinating i don't feel as though i have completely finished urine is clear in color but is a to be of major concer the feeling i am feeling in my penis?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:24 pm

User avatar Hello,
If your stools are watery and your doctor thinks your diarrhea is due to an infection, then its not advisable to take imodium at the same time. It could prolong the infection.
As for the feeling that you haven't finished urinating do you have to go again to complete your urination?
 BERTO - Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:14 pm

NOT REALLY JUST AFTER I'VE DRANK WATER
 BERTO - Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:15 pm

ALSO THE STOOL IS NOT WATERY JUST MUSHY
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:21 pm

User avatar Well it looks that your recovering then Berto! It shouldn't be too long before you feel completely well.

Regards,
 BERTO - Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:26 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE TINGLY FEELING IN THE PENIS?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:53 pm

User avatar That doesn't seem like a very specific symptom. How long has it lasted? Is it present all the time or only during urinating?
 BERTO - Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:54 am

IT COMES AND GOES SINCE YESTERDAY HOWEVER TODAY THE SYMPTOMS FEEL VERY MILD. I NOTICED THAT THE INTENSITY OF IT WAS YESTERDAY THE NIGHT BEFORE MY WIFE AND I HAD SEXUAL RELATION I NOTICED THAT WHEN I HOLD DOWN ON THE VEIN ON MY PENIS IT GOES AWAY COULD IT BE A STRAIN OR MAYBE AMI PULLING TO HARD WHEN CLEANING IN THE RESTROOM?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:35 am

User avatar Its very hard to assess your condition fully over the internet. But its normal to feel nonspecific symptoms such as these every now and then. They are self-limited and you shouldn't worry about them if they don't recurr.

Regards,
 BERTO - Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:42 am

GOD BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OVER WORKED MENTALLY I'VE BECOME THINKING THE WORSE. ESPECIALLY DO TO MY ANXIETY ISSUES I KEEP THINKING I'M GOING TO DIE AND THEN ALL THIS STARTED HAPPENING AND I BEGAN THINKING THE WORSE WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS? ETC. BUT MANY OF BLESSINGS TO YOU CAUSE YOU MADE ME FEEL COMFORT.

THANK YOU

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here