Question: serious pain in abdoman

david-porter - Thu May 03, 2007 1:22 pm

Hi, from jan2006 i had severepain in my abdoman just below my ribs, i go of food and i cant sleep, the pain doesnt go away or quiet'en down it is REALLY severe pain, heres the thing,
I get this pain for 8 days EXACTLY, and , i get it every 4 weeks EXACTLY, i have been to hospital and the doctors over 13 times in 7 days because i wanted to kill myself (seriously) the pain is unberable.
I was given Malox, Gaviscon, Omeprozole, Ezomeprazole, and more tablets that i cant remember,
I had blood taken and had a Urea breath test for Helicobactor Pylori which came back negative.
I am really worried at the moment because i am taking 2-3 Tylex 30-500mg every 3-4 hours when i have this as it is the only thing that dies the pain down a bit and lets me sleep.#
I'v been told that i need to wait up to 26 weeks for a consultation with a Gastroentologist and then a further wait for what ever treatment he wants to do.. I REALLY cant ait this long and my doctors are helping.. PLEASE PLEASE help me coz i cant take this anymore

I appolagise that this is long and many many thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
David Porter
 david-porter - Thu May 03, 2007 1:50 pm

sorry i also meant to say that my stools are a very pale light browny white colour when i have the stomach pain..the only thing i can eat is a sandwhich.
And i am 100% sure i have IBS even when i don't have this pain everytime i go to the loo for 2, i get unbelievable pain and cramps in my bowel but i can bare it and it doesnt really bother me, Still have this every 4weeks for 8 days the last time i had this was 3 weeks ago so im just waiting on it starting anytime.

|