News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: GASTRO PROBLEM?

CAW - Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:26 pm

Female
ultrasound test on - pelvic area - negative
CAT scan for - abdomen and pelvic - negative -gallstone found.
Urine test - clear
Esophagus checked and colonoscopy test. - November 2006. - Acid Reflux found.

Have seen urologist,gastroenterologist, and gyn doctor.
Current symptoms:[/b]
Lower abdomen bloating, severe lower back pain, frequent urination. Within last couple of weeks bowels started turning green. Now they are loose and greenish brown. My question: What could be causing lower abdomen bloating.I look pregnant. Could gallbladder cause these problems? I am scheduled for nuclear test on gall bladder this week.I have been going back and forth for the last couple of months to doctor after doctor. Any suggestions.?
Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:06 pm

User avatar I wonder if you might have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or a bowel obstruction, but gall bladder problems could conceivably have such symptoms as well. You would need to see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis since there are so many possible causes of abdominal distress such as you describe.

Good luck

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here