Question: ok so i have gastritis why am i losing so much weight

karladd - Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:46 am

Im skinny enough as it right now... and just found out that i was sick due to gastritis... i didnt eat that much this week but i went from 47kilo down to 45.9 is that normal......
 berto1025 - Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:19 pm

I'M NO MEDIC BUT I'VE HAD THE SYMPTOMS BEFORE AND IT WAS DUE TO AN UMBILICAL HERNIA ALSO YOU MAY WANT TO BE CHECKED FOR A GASTRIC ULCER HOWEVER I KNOW ITS HARD TO SAY DON'T BE CONCERNED CAUSE I AM A HYPOCHONDRIAC MYSELF BUT IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO CHECK YOURSELF OUT WITH A GP AND AN XRAY OF THE STOMACH MAY BE TAKEN
 karladd - Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:19 am

ive had an ultrasound and nothing was found but alot of air.
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:26 pm

User avatar Dear Karladd,

Minor weight variations such as the ones you are mentioning are acceptable.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.