News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Full Felling All the time...food not digesting

bellavdope - Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:04 pm

18 Female

For the past few weeks i have been feeling like whenever i eat...even small amounts of food i find myself feeling overstuffed and feeling like i just ate even hours lafter the meal.I also suffer from random vomiting spells after i eat and notice that i have not been having the urge to make a bowel movement and i am extremely bloated around my stomach most of the time...is there any specific name for the symptoms i have and what can i do to fix this problem???
 SirWence - Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:30 pm

It sounds like it could be gastroparesis, you should get yourself checked out.
 bunny007 - Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 pm

2 days ago I developed similar symptoms. I have horrible hunger pains, but as soon as I eat even a tiny amount I feel extremely full and the pains get even worse. My stomach bloats up terribly. I am having somewhat regular bowel movements, though more often than usual. I have not changed my diet in the last few weeks., last night I had a bowl of soup and ate about 1/4 cup before I felt like I had eaten a 16 oz steak. The feeling lasts for a couple hours. I can't even drink water without getting the same feeling.

any advice would be great. I am uninsured and living abroad right now. I am a 38 year old female with a family history of diabetis and gall bladder disease.
 Nanse - Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 am

Please check out pancreatitis symptoms. Much of what you describe in these posts sound like symptoms of pancreatitis.

Best wishes

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here