Question: Stuck feeling is back

littlebarty - Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:30 am

I am 33 yr old female w/ a diagnosis of Acid Reflux. No surgery- I had a endo done in Early Oct. It was normal-

I have had a stuck throat feeling since August- it went away in Oct after I started taking Prilosec- 20 mg 2x a day. And is now back. Along with the other things that went along with it the first time. Gas, nausea, bowel problems, fatigue.

I am wondering what else could be the problem? I am frustrate as to why this isn't going away- it was a nice break for that month!

Any insites would be helpful- My doctor is suppose to be calling me later today- to talk to me about this too.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:51 am

I'm sorry you are still having problems and I'm glad you have contacted your doctor about it. You may need some additional studies to discover the problem. I cannot begin to guess what is wrong, but surely they will be able to help you. Perhaps a different medication will be in order.

Best wishes and good luck.

|