Question: Diarreah

Moka4 - Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 pm

I am a 16 year old female. I havent been diagnosed with anything but ive been having bowel problems for about a year now. Just recently i had a bowel movement that was bad. It came out fast anbd wasnt held together. It was still browna nd i never once felt sick or anything. I went earlier in the day and it was perfectly fine. Im not sure if it was something I ate or another possible problem please try and help me find otu what it is
 brisk9007 - Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 am

Hello moka4, i am not a doctor but i do have some information on your problem that could be of some help.

My first thought after reading your post is it could be stress/anxiety related. I experienced it alot in high school with the same symptoms. I was diagnosed with gastritis as well.(not serious unless left untreated, in most cases) i was prescribed some meds that i cant remember the name of, but it helped alot.

Also, do u get frequent heartburn or stomach indigestion? It could be a sign of acid reflux ( GERD ).

As I said, i am not a doctor and cant really directly point out anything. I will suggest a quick trip to your doctor and chat with him about your symptoms, i'm betting it probably isn't anything serious and the doc will know how to proceed.

Best of luck.

ps: i was given Lexapro for my anxiety, and was eventually taken off it after a couple months. It helped alot.
 Moka4 - Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:58 pm

I'm 16 years old and a female. I am currently haveing problems with bowel movements. It's been goign on for 2 days now yesturday i went twice first time it was normal the second time it was bad. Then today i went and it seemed normal and then i went a few other times and it was only pieces. Both days it was brown and i never felt sick or anything. Could i have some kind of bowel condition or something else

|