Question: leaking mushy diahrea causing extreme discomfort

sep61 - Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm

I frequently have mushy stools and am unable to get a clean getaway so to speak. For the last 2 days this has been happening constantly. I feel the need to go every 30mins to an hour and am leaking in between. The constant wiping combined with the leakage that is burning my anus has made me completely raw and in constant discomfort. There are small spots of blood on the toilet paper also. Please tell me what I can do to ease the pain.
Thank you so much for your time,
SEP
 Cynthia H, RN - Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Tucks or hemmorrhoid preparations may stop the pain. I suppose that this is something new - not an old problem. Any time there is diarrhea involved, there can be irritation and small spots of blood on toilet tissue from wiping so frequently - washing in water (bathtub) may decrease the irritation for a while- use water that is not too hot so as to not increase the bleeding.

|