News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Can anyone help????

SHELL326 - Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:48 pm

Ok I have had irregular periods. My last normal one was back in June. The past few have been very weird. Not exactly a period but more of i guess the discharge at the end of your period cycle. In other words I haven't had any blood in my cycles. Does that happen when you are pregnant? I have taken about five prenancy test and all of them have been negative. I'm not sure what is going on. I have been really stressed lately, I'm wondering if that could be why. Also my friend is 5 mo's pregnant. I found out about 3 or 4 months ago and I'm wondering if that could be it too. Maybe I'm thinking about that and that I could be too and that is causing it to be so weird. I don't know!??!?! I know stress can cause it to become irregular sometimes but for months at a time I'm not sure. Does anyone know about this??? please help!!!!
 DeLWolcott - Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:25 am

The only true option in this case is to go to your physician for a pregnancy test, and then go from there. There are too many possibilities for anyone to try to answer online. I'm sorry we can't be of more help.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here