Question: bowls changed again

tara - Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:57 am

The constipation has now turned into very soft bowel movements for the past three days. I went to the bathroom this morning it wasnt much and was soft. then i tried again two hours later and all that came out was a clear discharge which scared me. i have crampy pain in my abdomin and have felt pain above my navel for the past few days also. im pretty scared since i cant seek out a doctor til after the 15th. thank you.
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:54 pm

User avatar Hi!

I hope your bleeding problem is over by now. I guess you would have to rely on a healthy diet with lots of fibers and fluid until you get to see your doctor who may examine you and run tests on your stool to see what is going on. But if the pain is increasing or serious bleeding occurs, please do not hesitate to visit the ER. Otherwise, try to focus on being relatively stress-free and relaxed.

bill

|