Question: a gagging feeling?

uniqueanita - Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:32 pm

For 5 years now i have experienced a gagging feeling when i have held a pencil or held anything between my teeth and seems it gets worse at times. What on earth would this be? I would have to remove it fast because of the gagging feeling but i have never vomited because of it.
This cant just be a mind thing, right?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:19 am

User avatar Unfortunately, it sounds like it is psychologenic. However, I can only presume that it is given the difficulties of reaching a diagnosis via the internet. A more comprehensive evaluation of your case would be in order.