Question: sickness, tiredness, shaking, help me please

little_miss_mortisha - Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:48 am

i wonder if anyone can help me. I have been unwell for the last month or so, feeling very sick,shakey, very very tired just generally not myself. I went to the dr and they said that i had a kidney infection so i was given antibiotics and my urine test was sent away. I took the antibiotics and afetr 5 days i felt so much better. that was two weeks ago and my symptoms have returned. i went back to the dr and she said that i didnt have a kidney infection on the first place as my urine test came back negative. She has no idea what is causing it and i really need some help to get feeling well again. i am so tired that i am spending most of my day in bed. The sickness is wrose in the morning and evening. I have gone off my food and just generally feel really ill. i would really appreciate any helpthat someone can give me, please. Thank you, Natalie.
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:34 am

User avatar Hi!

How do you feel now? Your doctor is the most reliable person who may be able to pin the cause of your sickness. Diagnosing and helping patients over the internet would amount to navigating the unchartered sea. I feel that although your doctor did feel initially that you could be suffering from kidney infection, he/she has been upright honest of having no clue as to what is causing your problems since the urine test came back normal. And your doctor alone has the advantage of examining you to determine probable cause. Were blood tests drawn?

bill
 little_miss_mortisha - Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:34 am

I went back to the docs and he seems to think that it is either glandular fever or hepititis. I am having blood taken on tuesday along with a stool sample. Thank you for your reply, i treally appreciate it.

Natalie
 kat - Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:09 am

it sounds a lot like glandular fever when i had it, really hope you feel better soon xxx
 little_miss_mortisha - Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:00 pm

ty very much :) Ill just be glad when they can tell me what it is. Did you ahve the nausea? thats the one horrible thing! i can cope with the rest just this horrible sick feeling. Thanks again :)

|