Question: Feel Miserable (being sick) EVERY DAY of my life.

syndicate - Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:00 pm

Hi there,

I am 18 years old and i have a big problem. Everyday latley for the past 3-4 months i have had this problem where i am sick. I am always coughing up yellow mucus and I always get a runny nose no matter what time of the year it is. I am a smoker but i have been for a year and have never had this problem at all before. I have seen doctors about it and they say that il be fine in a few weeks. My parents thought it was allergies but i have been tested a few years back for allergies and they said i don't have any allergies. So I have no clue what it is. I feel miserable everyday of my life. No matter how much sleep i get i come into work feelin like crap. For the most part of being athletic and eating healthy is a different story. I used to be very athletic and i would eat healthy but that has kind of gone down hill since i am no longer prescribed to adderall anymore which was something that really helped me. I don't know what kind of crap i have and it pisses me off Sickness isnt the only that i have problems with i also have major anxiety problems while im at work. Dealing with customers often just makes me sick. LIke physically and mentally i get dizzy all the time at work i feel sweaty and tired. I have seen pyschatrist but my parents wont let me take pillls anymore because they think im a drug addict even though im on probation and everytime i take a drug test it comes out negative. And as far as depression goes when im off work chillin at home even though i feel sick iim fine, I just chill when i get home from wrok and usually play video games or go out with friends.
 syndicate - Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:51 am

^bump^ gonna keep on bumping til i get an answer

ive been diagnosed with
adhd that was back a while ago
anxiety but never took teh pillz
and also depression and never took the pillz.
 bluescott - Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:55 pm

I know exactly what you mean. For a little over a year now, I've been working from home doing internet work. I started sitting at home everyday all day long in front of my computer. And I started smoking alot of marijuana to help cope with the fact I was a caged animal. Its pretty hard to sit in the same place for 12 hours a day totally sober. So for the past year now, Ive had little or no excersise. I had a hepatits C scare awhile back because my grandmother has it. I finally worked up enough courage to go find out. I was really scared for the longest time to find out. Turns out I didnt have it, and I worried myself for 2 years about it for nothing. I guess im a hypochondriac, or whatever that is that you always think your dying. But the past few months, I've felt bad everyday. Im cutting way back on the marijuana smokng because it causes me alot of anxiety, which causes me stress. Its like a neverending cycle. But I've been smoking for so long so much now, that its hard to just give it up. But im going to. So anyways. I feel as you do everyday, constantly bogged down, don't feel right, I feel off in my head, and in my body. I have social anxiety now after sitting in my room for so long working. I used to be a people person, and no I get nervous going into any social situation, even with my own friends sometimes it hits me and I have these little panic attacks. I've also noticed over the last 2 weeks, Ive felt like my heart has had palpitations that i keep noticing. So im starting to excersise more and giving up the marijuana. I also feel dizzy sometimes, and I don't know if its because I forgot what it feels like to be sober or what. I don't know But anyways. I know how you feel.
 Clank101267 - Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:59 pm

I'LL TRADE YOU. I HAVE HYPERHIDROSIS (EXCESSIVE SWEATING). EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I AM MADE FUN OF, UNCOFTRABLE, WET, ECT.
 Clank101267 - Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:13 pm

Well I think you feel that way because of Mary J. Atleast you arnt sweating constantly, being made fun of because of sweat stains, wishing someone would put you out of your misery (well mabey your feeling that). Im only 13. Im going to be a reject forever. People at school make fun of my sweat stains, and they are not helping. One day when I go totally crazy they are all going to regret it (of course im pretty close to crazy). My mom gets mad at me when I have breakdowns and ....well...it really dosnt help.

|