News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: chronic diarrhea

nikolas22t - Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:01 pm

I am 23 years old and from the age of 16 i have diarrhea, i never visited a doctor about this problem, At the begining it was very painfull but after a few months it was ok.Now 7 years after i have the same problem.I go to the toilet once a day but my bowel are sometimes liquid and some times something between liquid solid.
Sometimes i have a taste of blood in my mouth and some mornings (not very often) i spit blood.
Any doctor can help me? Don't ask me to go to a doctor :( i can't tell me what to eat please, and what my help me to solve the problem.
Thank You
 DeLWolcott - Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:51 am

I am very sorry, but there is nothing that can be done online. These problems need to be evaluated in person with a physician and need to be evaluated soon. Diarrhea for this amount of time has probably depleted your body of some essential nutrients, and it sounds as if the problem is making its way up the intestinal tract.

I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it is the answer that has to be given. Find a physician NOW.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here