Question: servere abdominal pain

van - Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:54 pm

last night i hopped up to go to the toilet, after which i headed back to bed, within a few minutes i was struck down by incredible pain in my abdomin,{no specificspot}
i have to say it was the worst pain i have ever felt in my life. it lasted aproximmately an hour or so, now a day later im still in discomfort, dull pain wraps around my lower back and my ovaries are tender with the added discomfort of the upper left abdomin

i have hasd no vomiting, no nausea or painful urination, which has made it difficult to pinpoint the cause

please help if u can

van
 sbigliardi - Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:38 pm

This probably won't help, because it sounds like that could be so many things, but this happened to me when I first became pregnant with my son. Got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, terrible shooting pains throughout my abdominal area and ovaries, and then tenderness for the next few days. It never repeated, and my doctor was never able to explain it, but it was the worst pain in my life: worse than childbirth even. Just thought I'd mention it.

|