Question: heart burn

jaime4297 - Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:51 am

Hi I have been havig this clicking noise when i swallow for the past week now nd that was all it was this annoying sound when i swallowed on the right side of my neck, more apparent when my head is turned. Anyway I have now devolped horrible heart burn.... I mean bad.... I have always had a bad stomach IBS, and i used to be on medication for acid reflux but haven;t had a problem in a long time, so this concerns me. Could whatever this clicking is be causing my food not to go to the right spot and now it's in my lungs? I am completely freaking out here. Can't sleep, eat drink nothing. Please help me. My doc seems to brush everything off and say Iam fine, it is in my head.. he insist the clicking noise is just ligaments ? and there is no reason for concern. I finally talked him into letting me get a CT of my nexk to ease my mind, I go on Friday but that is so far off for me to keep worrying like this.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:59 am

User avatar Hi jaime4297,
The response to the post very similar to this one may be found below.
Click here!

|