Question: possible wound in anus?

vittoria - Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:00 am

Is having blood during bowel discharge dangerous? Whenever i do this, there seems like blood fluid which is also discharged, well it's not directly in the bowel. I feel like there is a wound, am i right about this? Do i need to see the doctor now?
 spiritedeye - Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:34 pm

Hi vittoria,

Do you have any pain after a bowel movement that lasts for some time afterwards? Or a sharp pain during a bowel movement?

If so, it could be a fissure. This is a tear in the lining of the anus. Another possibility is hemorrhoids. As there's bleeding, it would be a good idea to see the doctor. Hope this helped :)

Spiritedeye
 kevin23 - Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:53 pm

I am also having the same problem.In my case I have the pain for about 6 hours after bowel.Also little bit pain during the bowel movement as well.It has been there for about 2 months :cry: . I thought it will go away in few day but still there :( . What should I do now?I am too shy to go to a doctor.. :oops: :oops:
 kevin23 - Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:55 pm

kevin23 wrote:Hi,
I am also having the same problem.
In my case I have the pain for about 6 hours after bowel.
Also little bit pain during the bowel movement as well.
It has been there for about 2 months :cry: . I thought it will go away in few day but still there :( . What should I do now?I am too shy to go to a doctor..

|