Question: help me im have troble with my colon

twofeathers710 - Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:42 pm

my doctor showed my x-ray of my stomach and my colon is impacted. he told me too drink a bottle of saline laxative. well that didnt work and i have taken and used everything i can think of to get it out but nothing. is there anything i can do at home to get rid of this im in a lot of pain and i don't have the money to keep going back to the doctor. please help me.
thanks kimberly
 Rhonda P, CEP - Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:23 pm

User avatar Hello Twofeathers710,

Are you passing anything at all? Do you feel nausea or are you vomiting? Is this usual for you? If it is, has anything helped before? Are you on medications that may be causing constipation this severe? Please ask your Physician about Epsom Salts as a laxative, it may work for you. Make sure you drink lots of fluids with it, natural (not frozen or concentrate) apple juice is also good to drink on a regular basis and eat lots of moist fiber foods like lettuce, apples with skins, carrots with skins, basically fruits, vegetables and moist grains. Try to avoid dry type fiber unless you are sure you're getting enough to drink, pay close attention to your water intake. Sometimes we think we're drinking a lot but when we actually measure what we take in it isn't much.

|