Question: should I go to the doctors or what

whattodo - Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:04 pm

hi
I have been having stomach problems for the last couple of days, I went out for lunch with my friend and I had this thing with seseme seeds on it and since them my stomach has been up set and I kept feeling like I was going to throw up and I have been having troubles with my eyes, it hurts when I look from side to side or up and down. And, that went on it started on tuesday afternoon and I got no sleep tuesday night and still no vomiting but by wednesday evening I was feeling so sick that I could hardly walk cause I felt really weak, I felt like I was going to I was thirsty and hungry and when I tried eating or drinking it felt fine when I swallowed but then it would get worse. finally wednesday night-thursday morning at like 12:30 am I threw up a few times so I took some petobismal and now I have diarreah and nausea and I have never seen stuff this color before. And, I am hungry but can't eat I put something in my mouth and I feel like I will throw up again and it taste like seseme seeds, and since the nasea started I back has been killing me. it hurts so bad mostly on my left side and I still feel weak and the back pain seems to be getting worse.
I have a pretty high tolerence for pain but this is grosse.
And it is keeping me away from work and school and I can't affrod to miss either.
should I go to the urgent care at my doctors or just grin and bare it?
Please Help me ASAP Thanks
 melzbelz - Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:05 pm

Hey I think you need to go to the doctor as soon as possible. It could be a case of food poisoning, which can get so bad. I had food poisoning from some bad chicken like 3 weeks ago and I am still not totally ok. I'm going to the doctor tomm. and I think you need to also. You don't want it getting any worse then it already is. It does sound like food poisoning...you ate at a chinese restraunt didn't you? People are always getting food poisoning from places like that. Anyways, good luck
-mel

|