News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Whats wrong with me? Please Help

Coffee0ooYummy - Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:26 pm

User avatar Hi my name is Brenda I am new to this forum. I have something wrong with me and i don't know what it is.
I had endometriosis removed about 4 years ago but i am not sure if the problem i am having now is related to that or not. My symptoms are:
upset bowels
pain during bowels
bloating of the stomach (i look like i am bout to drop a baby)
relaly bad heartburn now in past 2 days since this started.
almost kinda hurts when i pee but not like a burnin but more like pressure like my bladder is being squeezed.
back pain (lower)
abdominal pain and some pelvic pain (mainly during bowel movements
also my stomach will bloat after sex (don't know if that helps or not)

If anyone can tell me what these might be symptoms of i would greatly appriciate it
Thanks
Bren
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:48 pm

User avatar Hi!

When was your last gynecological consult? Have you been tested for recurrence of endometriosis? From the looks of your description, this could be remnants or recurrence of endometriosis. And other possibilities need be ruled out after ruling out this one.

bill
 Coffee0ooYummy - Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:01 pm

User avatar thanks for replying so quickly Bill.
It has been almost a year i do believe since my last gyn visit, i was having some pelvic pain then but it was not this bad. I have a dr appointment tomorrow, i will let him know all that is goin with me, he also does my pap smears.
Are there any other symptoms I should mention?, that maybe i don't know are symptoms? did that make sense?
Bren
 Coffee0ooYummy - Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:33 am

User avatar Dr diagnosed me today with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Thanks for your help Bill
Bren

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here