Question: Horrible Stomach Pain or aches help!!

relax - Mon May 09, 2005 9:04 pm

Hi

A good 2 weeks ago or maybe 3 i have had these pains under my rib cages or around my pelvis region once in a while. I thought it could of been my appendix for a while when i my pain persisted on the right side under my rib cage but no matter how hard i press i really cant feel any pain or anything so im not to sure of that. I have noticed that it may come more aftear i eat but then after it i usually have a good amount of gas come out.(excuse me for that) Also if it anything ive noticed sometimes a striking pain come to my anus or rectal circle i just feel it on the outer parts or the end of it. I have no history of any problems except had sort of a medium issue with anxiety. im 15 5'6 137 pounds if that helps also. I don't have any appetie loses or any of the sort i eat just normaly everything is fine in my stools also. Im just worried that since this started just in my right side and is now happening on my left and around my pelvis region that it might be something horrible like cancer :oops: . I thank you for ur time please if more info is needed or anything else thank you.

-relax
 markee_rae32 - Sun May 15, 2005 4:58 pm

I understand where your fear is coming from...I feel the same way right now with my stomach problems..(i'm--16 year old with severe abdominal pains--in the forum)...when i started feeling the pains that i describe in that article and the pains that sound similar to yours i told my mom. did you tell your parents yet? my pains got so bad right under my boobs and right under my bellybutton that i couldn't stand up straight. my rents thought it was my appendix too but when we went to the e.r. they told me it was severe pancreatitis(which is fatal is not treated)...the doctors quickly put me under and removed my gull-bladder. i don't want to freak you out or anything so i think you should answer some of my questions before i continue...i have been to every specialist my hospital can provide from OB/GYN to Ocnologist...so i know my stuff by now

please answer some of these so i can help you and maybe you can help me too!

1. Have you ever had sex?
2. Are you on meds?
3. Can you define if it is a pain or an ache....(internal or external)
4. Does it occur after eating certain foods?
5. Have you been tested for lactose intolorence?

please reply....maybe you can read mine and help me too! thanx!

-mj

|