News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Really Embarrased! Need help and advice!

MrG - Fri May 27, 2005 3:18 am

Well this is really embarassing and i couldnt find anywhere i could post...

A few things first, 1) Im not gay and 2) i was drunk! Well a few mates and I were drunk last night and this morning i woke up to be told that they inserted something into my rectum.

They came up with this idea after watching the jackass movie ... :( yes i know .. some mates.

Anyway im really worried.. I can't feel anything but will it come out on its own?? Seemingly it was a small 3 inch cylinder size of an object! Please help me!! Im so worried!!

Could i take laxatives and hope it "pops" out naturally?? Please help, im shaking like a leaf!

Thanks
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Fri May 27, 2005 3:28 am

Hello MrG,

Well, if it didn't come out today or tomorrow...just go to the ER ...ask the doctors to request a simple X-ray on this area ...to see if it's there or they were just joking about it,ok? ...or simply ask your friends truthfully if they did this to you or not!

I am sure if you had something , you could have felt discomfort but you don't seem to have any complaint.

Take care,
 MrG - Fri May 27, 2005 3:35 am

Well i still am truly upset and worried! I shall never be talking to them again if it is true! Do you think it may be a joke??!

I can't feel anything and I have be to the bathroom already this morning and I couldn't feel anything.

How long would it take to come out??

Thank you for your swift relpy which has put me at ease slighty.

MrG
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Fri May 27, 2005 6:26 am

Dear MrG,

It's most likely to be a joke...you don't complain and you can't feel a thing.. So...you should confront them seriously...or you should go to the ER and asking them to check it out for you ... or forget about it...

But i believe it'd be safer if you have it checked...a simple X-ray like i told you before would solve the puzzle :?:

Or one of them would be honest enough to tell you the truth.

Take care,

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here