News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: stomach pain to the max

red_gnome - Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:17 am

hey, for the last 3 days i have had a major stomach ache. on the first day i was running to the bathroom ever 15 min or so, feeling very sick, tried, my stomach was in major pain. it hurt to stand up, lie down, wlak around, it just hurt. i thought it was just like a gas problem, but i took meds and it just did not get very much better. the next day i woke up feeling somewhatbetter, but still had some pain in my stomach plus a headache. i ended up working both days, and felt horible. and today. i have a major pain all over my stomach, mostly on my right lower side, but its still all over. also a slight headche that is getting worse, and my knee is acheing. i have no clue whats wrong with me. My throat is also burning a lot, but i don't know. i am just one major pain i guess. anyway. i really want to know whats wrong with me. i have not thrown up or anything, its just pain and more pain. anyone have any clue? My boyfriend thought it could have been dehydration, but i don't believe it is that. although i know i don't drink enough water, or eat enough full meals, i don't think it could be that. i think its worse, but i don't know.
i have been sexualy active, but this stomach pain has been going on before we even became that sexually active, so i know i could not be pregnet.
butif anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

i am a usually healthy 18 year old female.
later.... :(
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:19 pm

User avatar Right lower quadrant pain can be appendicitis; are you running any fever? You need to get it checked immediately, a rupture can be deadly.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here